Marijuana is legal for medicinal purposes throughout Arizona. However, there are far more smokers in the state than those who receive medical cards. Although there’s been a lot of talk about marijuana in the past several years, it’s long been a product that people have used in social settings and more. There’s a reason that it’s been such a common and popular drug for so long. Take a look at the top 11 reasons to head out to the az smoke shop to find your accessories and start smoking!
1. It’s Safe: Marijuana is still considered a ‘drug’ by the FDA, although anyone who’s used it can tell you that it is far from anything else out there and shouldn’t receive such a label. It’s safe and most anyone can use marijuana.
2. Sleep Better: Marijuana helps people get that good night’s rest they’ve been missing. If you are stressed, overworked, frustrated, or otherwise can’t sleep, let the marijuana help you.
3. Relieve Anxiety: It’s no secret that marijuana is approved to treat a variety of health conditions. One of those s anxieties. Many people reach for marijuana instead of prescription drugs.
4. Socialize: Marijuana is a party drug, a fun drug to sit around with friends and smoke. It makes friendships and helps you blossom into the social butterfly that you want to become.
5. Everyone Uses It: Around 80% of the world has tried marijuana at least once in their life and many use it on a regular basis. No matter the person’s age, income level, or lifestyle, marijuana is oftentimes included.
6. Improved Creativity: Many people use marijuana because it enhances their creativity. Lots of people paint, write poetry, music, etc. when they’re ‘under the influence’ and love the results.
7. Happy Days: Marijuana is a happy drug. People who use marijuana are happy and loving, caring and compassionate and never let the small things in life bring them down. If you want to be this happy, charismatic person, give weed a try.
8. Many Options: You can smoke marijuana in a bong, a bowl, a joint or in a cigar known as a blunt. However, there are tons of other options also available for marijuana consumption these days, including edibles, tinctures, oils, and many other options.
9. Feel Better: Once you try marijuana, you’ll notice that your life improves all across the board. You’ll experience fewer aches and pains, you will sleep better, and you will be in a happier mood. Marijuana makes life better.
10. It’s Fun: Tons of marijuana accessories and products make the experience more fun than it already is for smokers. You will love the way that you feel when you ingest the herb. It’s nice to let life’s worries go for a change.
11. Improve Your Health: We know that marijuana does so many positive things for our health. It may stop seizures and the growth of certain types of cancer cells, according to the American Cancer Society. It gives people undergoing chemotherapy an appetite, and helps glaucoma patients. Marijuana is more than a drug; it’s a plant that has the power to heal and change lives.